ASMAN provides custom applications which are developed based on specific needs and requirements regardless of their complexity. We understand the requirements and provide a complete solutions suite to deliver the functionalities preferred. Our workflow consists of four modules i.e., specification and requirements analysis, design, coding, and deployment. We study every aspect of the problem from the grass-root levels to deliver the solution based on commercial or open source platforms. We create spatial information systems to accelerate client businesses forward and the broad range of services we offer are Map Customization, Custom Tool Development, Application Migration, Web GIS, Mobile and GIS etc.
ASMAN offers end-to-end customization and application development solutions on most of the common platforms for data conversion, application development, web application development, mobile applications, data mining and data migration.
Services in GIS Space
- Design, Development and maintenance of custom geospatial databases
- GIS software development and enterprise integration
- Process Reuse and connectivity management
- Web mapping/Web GIS
- Enterprise GIS services
Tools and Expertise
- Stand alone applications using ArcGIS Engine with .net/java
- Desktop Tool Development to automate GIS projects using .net/java
- Assessment Services to identify your exact GIS needs and define a GIS strategy tailored to your current and future business goals.
- GeoDatabase services to assist you in better utilizing the technology available from leading vendors to create more efficient and intelligent GIS systems using ArcSDE with SQL server and Oracle.
- Expertise in development of Utility and Networking projects.
- Along with end-to-end mapping and data production services, we have extensive expertise in satellite image interpretation and processing, and photogrammetry services for 3D data creation. We also help GIS users migrate from flat file based GIS to industry leading Esri enterprise geodatabase systems for better analysis and reporting.
- ArcGIS mobile SDK with visual studio .net Designing server-centric mobile GIS applications with ArcGIS Server with mobile data access. Experience in HiMap, which can run in Windows OS for mobile devices